Applications submitted should include :
• Copies of diplomas of SMP and SMU.
• Curriculum Vitae.
• Recent color photograph size 3×4 (2 pieces).
• A description of family background and circumstances.
• A health certificate.
• A recommendation letter from the relevant university or academy, indicating their GPA.
• A letter from the Lurah (Sub District Head) confirming the economic conditions of parents.
A WIC Scholarship shall be terminated, if :
• The student progress is unsatisfactory.
• The student is expelled from the academy/university for misconduct.
• The student is received scholarship from other institution.
The student has given incorrect information when applying for his/her WIC Scholarship. Students are expected to finish their program of education in the scheduled time frame